Shambhava Yoga™ Teacher Training
We believe that yoga teacher training should be a life-changing experience. One of the first yoga schools in America, Shambhava Yoga has always emphasized that becoming a great teacher means becoming a great student. You do not just learn how to teach yoga here, you learn how to deepen your practice and grow. Shambhava Yoga's 200-hour, 500-hour, and specialty certifications are registered with the Yoga Alliance (ID# 95807).
Your choice of a yoga training is a big decision! Here are some things to consider:
- We've led trainings since 2002, and the first one in Fort Collins in 2007
- We are experienced and have led over 30 trainings
- We have graduated the most (over 200!) yoga teachers in Northern Colorado
- We have over 50 years combined experience with our training leaders
- We offer the most comprehensive anatomy of yoga education with a college instructor of Human Anatomy & Physiology
- We offer a cadaver lab visit for our training graduates
- Shambhava Yoga™ is one of the first training schools in America and is a living, authentic lineage of yoga and meditation masters!
- We offer visits to inspiring, stunningly beautiful, and authentic Ashrams at no extra charge
- The training leaders, Sarada and Shivaji, have been given the title of Acharyas by His Holiness Sri Shambhavananda Yogi. Acharyas are teachers who accept the lifelong responsibility of sharing and encouraging spiritual growth.
- Shambhava Yoga™ emphasizes meditation and yogic living.